In January of 2017, RTM took over the responsibility of managing the scenic Eagle Watch Tennis Facility. Originating in Rome, GA, RTM Is owned by two USPTA Elite Professionals and is proud to now be leading the prestigious Eagle Watch Tennis program.
History of RTM
RTM is a tennis management company dedicated to growing tennis in the Northwest Georgia area. Founded by USPTA Certified Elite Professionals Cristian Lopez and Juan Pablo “JP” Selle in 2014, RTM has seen many successes over its short life:
- Since 2014, RTM has taught tennis to over 400 junior and adult players through the academy alone and has seen over 150 of those players participate in their tournament series, the Rome
- In 2015, RTM began the award winning after school program, Teach Me Tennis, in various Floyd County area schools. Since its inception, Teach Me Tennis has taught tennis to nearly 1,000 elementary aged students.
RTM has also won various industry awards over the past three years for their work in the community including:
- Academy Director Cristian Lopez: 2015 Coach of the Year award from USPTA Southern for his outstanding work in growing tennis.
- Teach Me Tennis: 2016 Industry Award from USTA Southern.
- Teach Me Tennis: 2015 Most Innovative Event award from USTA Southern for the Teach Me Tennis Tournament.
Our Mission Statement
RTM’s mission is to create at Eagle Watch a fun, complete and challenging tennis environment where juniors and adults can fall in love with the game of tennis. To provide tennis programs for players of all ages and tennis levels with the highest degree of professionalism and customer service.
To change the life of children and adults by exposing them to an sport that will teach them life lessons and develop core values such as teamwork, integrity, determination, honesty, courage, excellence, humility, character and commitment. To give kids the opportunity to fall in love with the game of tennis